Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Elections are Here

I can't wait for all the political ads to be over.  I'm really tired of hearing about this ad and that.  We don't have TV so you can imagine that if I'm hearing about the ads then what about all the poor people who are watching TV.  They must hate turning on their favorite program.  I will admit that some of them are funny.  I really liked the Barbara Boxer talking head ad put out by Carly Fiorina.  Or the "Call me Senator" put out by David Zucker.  Some were really sad, like Missy Smith's (Washington, D.C. Tea Party candidate) campaign ads which show the results of abortion.  And when I say sad, I mean that they tug at the heartstrings of those who find abortion so horrific.

A few more hours to go and the US government will change again.  Have you voted today?

No comments: