Monday, October 11, 2010

No rejection here...

Doesn't it feel wonderful to have a comment you made posted on someone's website? 

For the most part I love reading the articles on www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com. They have great encouragement for women to act and be women without getting sucked into feminist morays.  It is dominated by Protestants so as a Catholic I don't know how often my comments will be published because the comments may not fit in with their world view.  I was a Protestant growing up and only came to Catholicism when I was in my 20s.  I remember how I was taught to be wary of the Catholic church and its teachings and when I became Catholic I fell under that same suspicion from my deeply religious relatives.  Which can hurt.  So, on those websites, I have to be careful how I word my comments so I can still share but not have them turn away my message. 


Which brings me to my point.  Isn't it great to have yourself be heard on touchy subjects and on websites where you walk the thin line of possible rejection? 

No comments: