Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

My dear husband and I spent the weekend in Bodega Bay.  It was beautiful and awe inspiring.  We took several walks but my favorite was around Bodega Head.  I don't think we realized until we got there that this would be a busy weekend for the area.  It's that time of year that the whales migrate and you can see them right off the coast.  You have wonderful views from the cliffs of the California Coast, bone chilling water to watch crash on the shoreline, and massive whales spouting not very far off that you can see without binoculars.  The air was fresh and made me feel hale and hearty.  I cooked several good meals that got devoured very quickly by 4 men.  I love the ocean and it's mighty strength.  Every time I watch it it confounds me that people don't or can't believe in God.

No comments: